Many people say that if you would like to see the world, it is enough to visit London. London, the capital of England is one of the most visited cities in Europe, and more people live in this city than in many countries around in Europe.
London is fantastic, amazing, colourful, old- and still modern. In this city everyone can feel at home, and all nations, colours and religions are represented here.
In our London Guide you will be able to find useful information about attractions, activities, restaurants, hotels, transportation and similar interesting topics. London also gives home to some of the most famous football-clubs in the world, so you can also read about Premier League clubs in London. We always try to add nice pictures to our articles, to make reading even more interesting. So enjoy our London Guide, and enjoy London!
We wish you a wonderful trip and some amazing days in London!
Latest news from our London blog
- Making of Harry Potter tour March 6, 2014
- Robbie Williams concerts in London 2014 February 19, 2014
- Our London Guide has a new design January 28, 2014
- Are shops in London open during Easter? January 26, 2014
- Katy Perry London concerts 2014 January 13, 2014