Many people say that if you would like to see the world, it is enough to visit London. London, the capital of England is one of the most visited cities in Europe, and more people live in this city than in many countries around in Europe.
London is fantastic, amazing, colourful, old- and still modern. In this city everyone can feel at home, and all nations, colours and religions are represented here.
In our London Guide you will be able to find useful information about attractions, activities, restaurants, hotels, transportation and similar interesting topics. London also gives home to some of the most famous football-clubs in the world, so you can also read about Premier League clubs in London. We always try to add nice pictures to our articles, to make reading even more interesting. So enjoy our London Guide, and enjoy London!
We wish you a wonderful trip and some amazing days in London!
Latest news from our London blog
- Be careful with open WiFi and HotSpots when traveling November 18, 2013
- Lowry exhibition in Tate Britain August 8, 2013
- When will the Christmas tree at Trafalgar Square be lightened up in 2013? August 6, 2013
- What is the price of a taxi from Stansted Airport to London? August 6, 2013
- Where can I watch the Hillsong Conference in London live on the Internet? July 26, 2013